J.Hempstock undertakes a wide variety of specialist roofing disciplines including lead sheet and lead ornamentations and the in house manufacture of lead rainwater goods.
Sheet copper, stainless steel and zinc for roofing and cladding. Much of the work is carried out for organisations such as English Heritage, CADW, Historic Scotland, National Trust and several specialst conservation architects and specifiers.
Click on some of our recent projects to see more information
- Weld House Stonyhurst College, Clitheroe (Case Study)
- Chapter House, Westminster Abbey (English Heritage)
- Castle Coch, Cardiff (CADW) (Case Study)
- Caerphilly Castle, Cardiff (CADW)
- Whitehead Clock Tower, Lancashire (Bury Metro) (Case Study)
- Elbut Lane Retirement Village (Private Company) (Case Study)
- Church, Moseley (English Heritage) (Case Study)
Operatives are all directly employed and are trained in house along with specilaist training courses provided by either manufacturers such as Rheinzink and VM or associations such as the Lead Sheet Association and Lead Contractors Association.
All projects are welcome from domestic lead bays through to full re-roofing projects on large historic buildings all domestic work is fully guaranteed.